Lettings Fees InformationContact Ashcox&Stone today on 01793 277120
Letting fees information
A deposit is calculated on one and a half months rent and will be required to be paid at the start of the tenancy. A Pet Bond of £200 will be compulsory in addition to the property deposit, should Pets be agreed to live in the property under the tenancy agreement. Subject to referencing, a landlord may require a higher deposit or rent paid in advance, if the referencing criteria are not met.
Tenant Referencing – £50.00 (Plus VAT) Per Person
– This is charged for each tenant applying for the tenancy/property.
Tenancy Agreement – £240.00 (Plus VAT) Per Tenancy
– One off charge for the production of the Tenancy Agreement.
Guarantor Referencing (If Required) – £50.00 (Plus VAT) Per Guarantor
– Please be aware that the need for a Guarantor may not become apparent until the referencing has been completed, therefore guarantor referencing fee(s) will only become payable should a guarantor be required, and will be authorised by the application prior to referencing.
Company Referencing and Tenancy Agreement – £350.00 (Plus VAT)
– Company or Business reference fee, and charge for the production of the Tenancy Agreement.
Renewal/Extension of agreements if requested by tenant or landlord – £50.00 (Plus VAT)
– One off charge for each renewal/extension of the Tenancy Agreement. This fee will not be charged unless a renewal/extension of the tenancy agreement is specifically requested by either the tenant or landlord. Should the tenant or landlord not wish for a renewal/extension of the tenancy, then the existing contract will roll month by month until either tenant or landlord give notice to terminate the agreement.
INVENTORY CHECK FEE – Not Applicable
PLEASE NOTE: Fees are non-refundable should the applicant decide not to proceed with the tenancy. Prices quoted are correct at time of publishing. Prices may change at any time; all prices are subject to VAT.